9th EORNA Congress
The EORNA Congress takes place every two years.
The 9th edition will be held in The Netherlands - The Hague from May 16 to 19.
- Thursday May 16 | 19.00 – 20.30
- Friday May 17 | 08.30 – 19.00
- Saturday May 18 | 08.30 – 19.00
- Sunday May 19 | 08.30 – 12.30
It will bringing together committed nurses, leaders and perioperative professionals.
Find more information on the congress on: https://eorna-congress.eu/
About EORNA (European Operating Room Nurses Association)
EORNA was founded in 1980 by a group of innovative European perioperative nurses and formally launched in Copenhagen Denmark in 1992.
The EORNA board is comprised of at most two representatives from the official associations in each member country.
EORNA exists to enhance and develop perioperative patient care across Europe.
It does this by:
- Promoting and maintaining a high standard of perioperative patient care
- Being the influential voice of perioperative nurses in Europe
- Linking and collaborating with relevant European and international organization
The EORNA Congress 2019 is taking place in World Forum. World Forum is an international conference venue located in The Hague between the city centre and the beach.
2517 Jw Den Haag