Klerwipe™ Sporicidal Low Residue Peroxide Blended with DI - Mop Wipes
Ecolab Klerwipe™ Sporicidal Low Residue Peroxide Blended with deionised water (DI) are sterile, low particulate mop wipes impregnated with a very low residue blend of 6% hydrogen peroxide. The biocide blend is 0.2 micron filtered and sterile filled under Grade A laminar flow and bagged in a Grade B cleanroom. A sterile ready-to-use very low residue rotational sporicide mop wipe for large surfaces.
Features and Benefits
- Use: Daily disinfection for large surfaces.
- Efficacy: Bactericidal, Yeasticidal, Fungicidal, Virucidal and Sporicidal
- Residues: Low residue profile product.
- Format: Available in mop wipes. This format is double bagged.
- Compatibility: Compatible with an extensive range of cleanroom surfaces and the Klercide™ and Klerwipe™ range.
Related Cleanroom Solutions
Learn more about how Ecolab’s Cleanroom solutions can help your facility produce safe, compliant products that exceed patient standards, measurably improve operational efficiency and help achieve sustainability goals.
This is a carousel. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the slide dots.
No related solution pages were found.