MAXX Magic S
Super Wetting Cleaner
High performance product for multiple cleaning application areas that removes dirt and grease quickly.
- High performance product for multiple cleaning application areas, including industrial
- Removes dirt and grease quickly
- Effective in low concentration (from 0.1%) to optimise cleaning costs
- Increases intervals between maintenance cleaning and offers outstanding cleaning results, especially on porous surfaces like unglazed tiles in high traffic areas
- Low foaming for manual and machine cleaning
- No requirement for extra safety training and additional PPE
- Color coding for clear usage identification
- Material friendly formulation allows use on most water resistant hard surfaces
- Certified according to DIN 18032
- Reduces C02 emissions associated with manufacturing and transport by approx. 60%*
- Reduces waste by approx. 50%*
- Packaging with 30% post-consumer recycled content which is 100% recyclable**
EU ECOLABEL AWARDED
- Check hygiene plan and product label for detailed use information.
- Wear suitable protective clothing when handling the product.
- Prepare the cleaning solution in a bucket or in the scrubber-dryer fresh water tank. Depending on soiling level, add 10 - 100 ml MAXX Magic S to 10 L water. For maintenance cleaning with normal soiling, mix 25 ml Maxx Magic S with 10 L cold water. For cleaning dispersion-coated floor coverings use max. 1,5%.
- For manual floor cleaning we recommend the product in combination with Ecolab microfiber mopping systems.
- Wipe the surface and leave to dry. We recommend using MAXX Magic S in combination with colour-coded polifix® microfibre cloths to avoid cross contamination.
- No rinsing required.
This is a carousel. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the slide dots.
No related product pages were found.