Active Foam for daily teat cleaning before milking
- Excellent adhesion
- Cleansing and dermoactive action
- Easy removal
OxyFoam Product Details
- OxyFoam® contains lactic acid, a natural substance associated with many beneficial properties.
- The active foam formed by OxyFoam® completely covers the surface of the teats and facilitates the cleaning.
- Its consistency allows a perfect adherence, ensuring a deep cleaning in the maximum respect for the skin.
- OxyFoam® is clearly visible on the teats and can be removed easily.
- OxyFoam® has a complex dermatological fraction that softens, invigorates and relaxes the skin of the teats.
- The large contact surface also guarantees excellent cleaning of the skin covering the teats.
- OxyFoam® cleans the skin of the teats before milking.
- Oxyfoam® enables a rapid and sustainable implementation of good teat hygiene practices before milking.
- OxyFoam® fits perfectly into a control program against the pathogens responsible for udder infections and mastitis.
|Package Size||Product Code||Palletization|
|10 kg||2239220||60 units|
|20 kg||2246400||24 units|
|62 kg||2334930||8 units|
|215 kg||2334240||4 units|
Not all packages are available in all countries. Please check with your local Ecolab sales representative to confirm availability.
No Events found