Powerful chlorine free alkaline cleaner for milking equipment and milk tanks
AseptoVit is a patented formula based on sodium hydroxide and a blend of additives which ensures powerful cleaning performance of milking equipment, to be used from 0.25 % to 0.5%.
The application of AseptoVit provides the following key benefits:
- Excellent cleaning efficacy
- Low foaming
- Good material compatibility
- Strong chelating power, suitable with high water hardness
- NTA, EDTA, AMP and silicate free
To improve milk quality, Ecolab has developed the VIT concept (AseptoVit & HorolithVit) which provides superior cleaning and disinfecting results. Low application concentrations of AseptoVit & HorolithVit reduces packaging waste and transport.
AseptoVit is a patented formula with the latest generation of complexing agents.
Benefits of the VIT Concept
- Safe Food: The chlorine free technology facilitates meeting newly established maximum residue limits for chlorate in food.
- Economic: Low chlorate content in milk can allow for higher milk price. The low consumption allows for equivalent hygiene costs.
- Worker Safety: Optimized pack sizes and low consumption allows for ergonomic handling.
- Environmental: The lower concentration reduces the environmental impact through less packaging waste.
Pre-clean with water. Clean with AseptoVit (0.25% - 0.5%, minimum 10 min. at 40°C - 50°C). Rinse with water of drinking quality. To be used in daily rotation with HorolithVit.
Not all packages are available in all countries. Please check with your local Ecolab sales representative to confirm availability.
Related Standard Milking Machine Cleaning Products
This is a carousel. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the slide dots.