Powerful acidic disinfectant for milking equipment and milk tanks
HorolithVit is a unique chlorine-free formula based on organic and inorganic acids. Due to peracetic acid, it ensures powerful cleaning and disinfection of milking equipment.
The application of HorolithVit provides the following key benefits:
- Excellent disinfection properties
- Good material compatibility
- Non foaming
- Strong descaling power, suitable for high water hardness
- Nitrogen free
To improve milk quality, Ecolab has developed the VIT concept (AseptoVit & HorolithVit) which provides superior cleaning and disinfecting results. Low application concentrations of AseptoVit & HorolithVit reduces packaging waste and transport. HorolithVit is in compliance with the Biocide Product Regulation (No. 528/2012).
Benefits of the VIT Concept
- Safe Food: The chlorine free technology facilitates meeting newly established maximum residue limits for chlorate in food.
- Economic: Low chlorate content in milk can allow for higher milk price. The low consumption allows for equivalent hygiene costs.
- Worker safety: Optimized pack sizes and low consumption allows for ergonomic handling.
- Environmental: The lower concentration reduces the environmental impact through less packaging waste.
Pre-clean with water. Clean and disinfect with HorolithVit (0.25% - 0.5%, minimum 10 min. at 40°C - 50°C). Rinse with water of drinking quality. To be used in daily rotation with AseptoVit.
Not all packages are available in all countries. Please check with your local Ecolab sales representative to confirm availability.
Related Standard Milking Machine Cleaning Products
This is a carousel. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the slide dots.